Mounting Arm Bracket
- holding arm and mounting bracket for the CRK42 kit
- attaches to a light stand (all stands are sold separately)
- one small clip on each side of the arm holds the panels
- telescopic arm can be tightened or expanded
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1-Year Factory Warranty
The RBH2566 Reflector Kit Mounting Arm allows you to use the reflector panels without needing an assistant to hold the kit. It arrives with two pieces: the telescopic silver holding arm and the double-sided mounting bracket.
The mounting bracket is attached and tightened to the second section of your light stand on one side, and attached to the silver holding arm itself on the other. The knobs on each side screw and unscrew to tighten and loosen the bracket, so that one side fits tightly around the stand, with the silver holding arm fitting diagonally through the other side, held in place securely on the stand.
The silver holding arm has two small clips that attach to the outer rim of your round reflector panel. The telescopic arm tightens and expands from 33.5 to 76.5 inches, with the clips capable of sliding along the arm for various placement and holding capabilities.
- silver telescopic arm with two holding clips
- light stand mounting bracket
- reflector kit / mounting arm assembly instructions
THE RBH2566 Reflector Kit Mounting Arm is designed to hold our CRK42 5-in-1 Circular Reflector Kit
. This lightweight holding arm is not suitable for use as a boom arm attachment, holding flash units or any other accessories.
The mounting arm can be used on our LS3050 10-foot stand
, our LS3900
13-foot stands, or similar stands from other manufacturers. For balance and stability, the provided mounting bracket should be connected to the second section from the top on the light stand. The footprint of the light stand should be expanded for balance as well.