Vagabond™ Air Shipments
(for the VLX™ Vagabond™ Lithium Extreme and the Vagabond Mini™ Lithium)
As required by UPS, all air shipments containing lithium batteries (like those in computer laptops, smart phones, and our Vagabond™ systems) must be marked and require payment of a $40.00 Air Regulation Fee
for domestic orders, or $62.50 for international orders. We must include this fee in your charges, added to your order total with your regular shipping charges.
- The fee is per shipment, NOT per Vagabond™ item. Your order will only include one Air Regulation Fee and may include up to 16 Vagabond™ products (complete systems or spare batteries).
- The Air Regulation Fee will show up in your shopping cart included in the shipping charges.
- This Air Regulation Fee is ONLY for air shipping methods (UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS 3 Day Select and UPS Worldwide Express Saver). Customers selecting UPS Ground or UPS Ground to Canada are not subjected to this fee.
- UPS shipments containing lithium batteries to AK, HI, and PR must ship via UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air and will be subject to the $40.00 air regulation fee.
- Some destination restrictions may apply. UPS will not ship the Vagabond™ systems to all international locations. The Vagabond™ systems cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses. Please contact us for details.
If you have any questions about the fee or about ordering a Vagabond system, please contact us