Paul C. Buff, Inc.™ accepts orders from and ships orders to:
Ordering and Shipping Info for International Customers:
- customers living in and having items shipped to their residence or business in the United States and U.S. territories (including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam)
- U.S. military personnel living/working internationally
- customers living in and having items shipped to their residence or business in Canada
- existing customers living in international locations (customers who have ordered from us before, either formerly or currently living in the U.S. or an international location)
- existing customers who previously ordered from PCB Europe or PCB Australia (former authorized international reseller)
As a USA manufacturer that deals only direct-to-customer, our company is simply not equipped to navigate through the maze of international regulations, taxes, duties, documentation, monetary exchange, and payment obstacles associated with global direct sales. Our primary concern is to continue to provide the highest level of customer service in the industry, and in order to facilitate this goal, we had to stop accepting orders from new international customers in 2009.
Previous and Current International Customers:
In thanks for your long-time support, we will allow customers who have ordered from us in the past to place new orders from our U.S. headquarters. As our shopping cart does not calculate shipping charges for international orders, you will have to call us
to place your order. Please be aware that UPS has restrictions on shipping some items, such as the Vagabond™ systems, to certain international locations.
Customers who previously ordered from PCB Europe or PCB Australia:
In order to continue supporting customers who ordered from our previously authorized international reseller, we will additionally allow customers who have ordered from PCB Europe or PCB Australia in the past to place new orders from our U.S. headquarters. As our shopping cart does not calculate shipping charges for international orders, you will have to call us to place your order. Please be aware that UPS has restrictions on shipping some items, such as the Vagabond™ systems, to certain international locations.
Customers who previously ordered from PCB Europe or PCB Australia will be required to provide proof of their status
as a previous customer. Acceptable forms of proof include a receipt of sale or email confirmation of order. Please contact us
New International Customers:
While we cannot ship orders outside of the U.S. and Canada for new international customers, we will allow new customers located outside of the U.S. and Canada to order from us using a freight forwarding service based in the United States. When using a freight forwarding service, equipment that has been ordered and purchased is shipped from our headquarters to the location of the freight forwarder, and the customer is then responsible for all fees and taxes/duties to have the equipment shipped to their location from the freight forwarder.
International Warranty Information:
- What is a freight forwarder? A freight forwarder is a company that organizes shipments to get products from the manufacturer to a customer. In this case, a freight forwarder can be used to ship our products from the U.S. to your international location. Freight forwarders may also be referred to as forwarding agents, personal shoppers, and shipping agents.
- New international customers will need to find and select their own freight forwarding service. We require the service to be located in the United States.
- Once the order has been received and signed for at the U.S. address of the freight forwarder, the transaction is final with us. The freight forwarder will be responsible for any export documentation needed from that point forward.
- New international customers will be required to pay via wire transfer. No other forms of payment will be accepted. In addition to the total charge for the order, you will be responsible for any wire transfer fees that may be imposed by the bank. Please contact us for details, price quotes, and ordering.
- Shipments to a freight forwarder require a signature for delivery. The customer will be responsible for this $5.00 signature requirement fee.
- Paul C. Buff, Inc.™ reserves the right to refuse sales to any new international customers in the event that fraud is suspected.
International Customers who originally placed their order from us or from PCB Europe or PCB Australia can go through us for repairs and service (whether warranty or non-warranty), though all shipping costs to and from our offices will be the obligation of the customer.
PCB Europe / PCB Australia (1st Line Digital Pty Ltd / 1st Line Europe Ltd) and Gotham Audio (Switzerland) are no longer authorized to represent Paul C. Buff, Inc.™ and sales from these companies are not recognized as authorized sales. Equipment sold by any company or entity outside of Paul C. Buff, Inc.™ may not be covered under warranty.